Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

still trying to measure exactly how much bounce is in california



This movie looks high fidelity-esque, except it's a documentary. I think the idea is not completely novel, but it does look cute and I think there's something awesome about a guy who actually wants to hear why he was a fuck-up from his ex. some of these girls make me proud to be a lady... and the guy seems kind of adorably hapless and ready to atone. but maybe that is just the kind of optimism that keeps me from being the kind of girl that makes me proud to be a lady.

Is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Tyra Banks won an Emmy for her suck-ass freak sh- I mean, talk show?

So I am in LA now. I had my first In-N-Out Burger and despite the fact that I hate fast food burgers, I loved it. It is all they say it is and more. Now when will they learn to stop being so choose-y and move themselves across the country like Chipotle and Pinkberry?

Other than that, I have swam in the ocean, got the shit kicked out of me by the ocean, had dipndots on the santa monica pier, rode a tram to the getty museum, bought a birthday dress for 15 bucks at buffalo exchange, drank coffee bean coffee, seen two movies at the LA film festival, gone midnight swimming, found two bubble tea places in westwood, played a 21-cup 3-person per team epic game of beirut and seen zero celebrities.

No comments: