Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

what i am thankful for in 2009


-Empire State of Mind
-Lady Gaga
-The Office wedding episode
-that I didn't throw up during Avatar
-Google Reader
-Not getting swine flu
-that there are free shows to go to every night of the week in NYC (much love to whiplash, punch up your life, big terrific, kabin, and assssscat)
-OBAMA (Even if he's not everything he promised us, i'm still grateful for him)
-tina fey (my own personal obama)
-that I am still not sick of Fidelity or Paper Planes
-Caracas, Veniero's, Minka, and Momofuku Milk Bar
-having my own apartment
-that this is still around:

-Where the Wild Things Are
-Modern Family
-rekindling the yowser bond
-that I can still wear a tiara twice a year (AT LEAST)
-my amazing mom, family, and the best friends a girl could have (from harvard, hunter, comedy and beyond)

What a year! Congrats, guys-- We did it!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2K10!

No comments: