Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

dream journal

Last night I dreamt that we were on this kind of Hunter alumni field trip. The alumni reps for our grade were Greg, Alex, Ben and James [LAST NAMES REDACTED but suffice it to say they were not nice to me in high school]. And we were walking with Ben and I said something kind of snarky under my breath about how it was dumb that those four guys were supposed to represent our whole class, that just b/c they were popular didn't mean everyone liked them. And Ben made fun of me to the whole group and was like "Being popular means you have the most friends, so actually it does mean everyone likes you." And I said "Whatever, Rachel and Yoko and I love each other more than any other friends could love each other, so fuck you."

So you know, apparently I still care about that bullshit. I don't think I've used the word "popular" in that context or thought about those people in like 5 years (thank God). But the bottom line is more that I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS.

No comments: