Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

4 quotes

"When did you stop being a dreamer? How did you become so cynical at 25?" -my mom

"My sister says she never dreams at night. There are days when I know why. Those possibilities within her sight,
with no way of coming true 'cause some things just don't get through into this world, although they try." -my aunt, on my mom in "Rosemary"

"You would think that in your capacity as a producer your job would be to churn up creativity, but mostly your job is to police enthusiasm." -Tina Fey, on the rules Lorne Michaels taught her

"I'm the kid who has this habit of dreaming/ Sometimes gets me in trouble too/ But the truth is I could no more stop dreaming / Than I could make them all come true."
-Dar Williams, "The Kid." Also one of two quotes I chose to include in my high school yearbook half-page to define who I was at 17

No comments: