This class has been such a lovely and wonderful experience and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. I get frustrated with UCB sometimes and myself doing improv often, but it's stuff like this class that makes it worthwhile.
Some of my favorite moments (re-blogged from Tumblr):
- When Peter and Rudy kissed
- When Mariola and Ali kissed
- When Anthony and Peter kissed to make up for the fact that they hadn't kissed on stage the night before
- When Jon broke the window
- The weed/boob pot shop where being kidnapped just means hanging out
- Mr. Richman, the rich man who set up his own version of NASA to compete with real NASA and then hired a real NASA scientist to make polymers for his space house
- "Here we are in college... where everybody meets."
- Brian's portrayal of Garyman and how easily he and Ali were fooled by Anthony's pranks
- Our class mascot Ramona
- Glenn's "What do you want on the grill?" guy
- When Mike's character, fresh from starring in Broadway, was asked to sing at his best friend's funeral and sang "Mr. Cellophane"
- impromptu Disney/white rap hotspot
- Andie McDowell porn-names
- "I just watched 3 women strapped to hospital beds fight to get a knife out of 1 woman's vagina using only their legs after murdering Janeane Garofalo and that was only the third weirdest thing in that scene."
- "Rudy, you're at 25. Jon, you're still at 1." - on attempting to share personal information in the scene
- "How do you want to pay for that?" "By check."
- Erik Tanouye, who has been wonderfully supportive and inventive, and when faced with a broken window, asked Jon if he was okay and then told him to finish the scene
- the marvelous group of people who I hope I will continue to see and perform with again soon!!! what an amazing experience!
Guys, this is the most like high school theater I've felt in a while...