Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

a change of face and a cry for help

I've been playing around with changing up the way my blog looks. Blogger doesn't quite allow for the edits that xanga did. I contemplated just starting a new blog somewhere else, but I can't decide what platform would actually be worth moving to. I even created a tumblr account, but it doesn't seem to allow for comments (not that there are ever very many of those). Wasn't Blogger created by Google? Shouldn't it therefore be perfect?

Things I want to do my blog but can't:
-Change the colors of that part that says "musings on life after senior spring"
-Changing the background color of the body of the blog
-Make the body wider

If someone knows html well and wants to help me, I'd be much obliged. Anyway, none of this is particularly interesting, so I'll just keep playing around for the time being.

2 comments:

Ryder said...

you should switch to wordpress. i made my blog's theme by myself, and they have tons of themes available to choose from.

Aly V said...

LººKS CººL!!

Try this guy:
http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com/2006/05/how-to-change-width-of-content-and.html

He is the answer man. He'll probably convince you to leave it alone though like he did me.