Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

tim & eric awesome music videos (great job!)

I can't really remember where my love of Tim & Eric came from, although I know it had something to do with Nelson, Mams, and Steiner, all of whom meant to go to the live show with me and all of whom waited until the show was sold out to think about purchasing tickets (as did I). The first video I ever remember watching is the "do da do do" video with the Black guy dancing. This was followed by my discovery of my favorite lactose-intolerant, Dr. Steve Brule. This video remains one of my favorite things of all time.

Anyways, since then, I try to remember to watch their show on Adult Swim, although the absurdity-level is sometimes so high that I have no idea what I'm watching. However, since the season finale, I've been getting my fix with music videos:

Ben Folds f. Regina Spektor ~ You Don't Know Me

What's not to love? I've loved Ben Folds since I got Whatever & Ever Amen for xmas '00 and Spektor since "Fidelity" became the best-overplayed-song-that-I-can't-stop listening-to around soph year of college.

MGMT ~ The Youth

I'm less of a fan of MGMT, but this video is directed by Eric Wertheim and has a great Donnie Darko-Sparklemotion vibe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I still read this blog.