Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

random post-college thought of the day

It's really hard living in a world where people haven't obsessively watched the same YouTube videos as you. Why does everyone look at me strange when I say, "mmm creamy" or "I want to meet that dad" or "That was acting, thank you"? And then you have to be like "Guys, you have to see this video" and then you show it to them and they're like "That was weird." And then you feel worse and can never say those weird things again. And then, they make you watch a video of a cat sneezing or something and you're like, "That's not the same thing. I can't obsessively make that adorable sneezing sound over and over every time I hear something remotely similar to it." And they're like "Yeah, but how cute is this cat?" What's up with that amiright?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are totally right.

Anonymous said...

kids why would you bring that rotten meat in here of all places?

smo said...

can you send me those videos? i miss youtubing. english people don't do it.