Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

belated blogging

I know I haven't blogged for a while. Although it's not like I have anything else to do. My mom thinks I only blog when I have important things ::cough cough thesis:: to do, but isn't finding a job kind of important? Maybe it's more like urgent things.

The rest of my LA trip was phenomenal. We went to see a comedy show at the Improv, ate more In-N-Out, networked with Harvardwood people, snuck into Universal Studios, and watched a sneak preview of Wanted. Now real life begins, I suppose. Kind of.

For my birthday, we picnic-ed in the Shakespeare garden and then took advantage of the Wednesday 50cent beer special at Bourbon St. I had a really good time and got to wear two tiaras, which if you didn't know, is better than one tiara.

I kind of like posting trailers here and this one is one that you probably haven't seen yet:


I like movies about time travel. Or that just generally fuck with time. But I'm calling it right now-- the guy behind the bandages is a past or future version of the main character. Mark my words.

No comments: