Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

i learned the word "ennui" from clarissa explains it all

[[And Then You Kissed Me ~ The Cardigans]]

love, you're news to me. you're a little bit more than i thought you'd be

Post-college life is a lot like pre-college life. Somehow after eight years of learning how not to alienate people, I am still sitting on my bed calling up everyone I know at ten o'clock on a Saturday night. The problem in the past has been not being old enough to go to bars. Now I have the ID, but not the money and my friends are summering in the cape... well, not exactly, but they ain't here.

ah, melancholy. if only there was fun to be had every night. if only i lived in un dormitorio with 1001 dalmatians to entertain me til the stars go blue.

movies i've recently re-watched and decided are actually even more phenomnom than i remembered them being:
dirty dancing, fight club

2 comments:

Jenn Finnleani said...

and this has anything to do with the title how??

Anonymous said...

come to portland. watch dirty dancing again with me.