Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

it's the end of the weekend as we know it

The promo for The Margaret Cho Show looks wunderbar. I am loving VH1 for giving this girl a show. It looks like My Life on the D List except with a much cooler lady at the helm. Loooooove her.

When I was 16, I took Margaret Cho's book out of the NYPL and wrote down this quote from it:
"Never underestimate the power that you have in the world." Then, I put this quote on my blog along with these two:

"I have the strange feeling that I'm gonna be telling this to my therapist one day."- Lisa Simpson.

"When you look at pain as material, it makes all the difference in the world." -Francesca Lia Block

Could I have been a more emo little girl? With role models like that, a girl's sure to turn out okay, right?

P.S. If you're bored, check out The Line Starring Superbad co-stars Bill Hader and Joe Lotruglio and written by Boston hottie Seth Meyers and Harvard wunderkind Simon Rich.

No comments: