Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

free stuff > stuff you pay for

happy free cone day!

a story about free cone day:
I once missed an hour of work to go to free cone day. Meaning, I could have made ten dollars and bought myself three ice cream cones, but instead, I got one free ice cream cone.

I will go far for free food, a trait I inherited from my mother who taught me the fine art of acquiring Zabar's cheese tasters and Tasti d-lite samples.

At Harvard, it is really really easy to get free food. There is free food EVERYWHERE and ALL THE TIME. I think there should be an open list designated specifically to telling people where the free food at. And all this free food is for students who already have UNLIMITED FOOD. Can't I save some of these giant trays of pad thai and chocolate decadence finale cakes for when I am living off cup o'noodles and cat food?

No comments: