Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

happy weekend!!

my mom: It's pretty obvious that your blog was just a procrastination tool for not writing your thesis when as soon as your thesis is handed in, you completely stop writing in it.

I hate when people can see through you.

Some stuff that freaks me out:

A picture of a baby kangaroo.

Even worse, there is this video from a Japanese news show of a monstrous alien baby with maraschino cherries for eyes. It's severely freak-tastic and not for the faint of heart. On the other hand, i can't stop thinking about it. I'm not embedding it because I wouldn't want to force people (like K'idar Miller) to watch things that they are physically and emotionally unprepared to see, but having read this warning, if you are still interested, go here.

Speaking of things I am obsessed with, Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love is the catchiest song evah.

No comments: