Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i may chain myself to a tree and refuse to leave

the days pass by faster and faster. which leaves me feeling supes-emo. like all this talk of pre-frosh weekend and arts first weekend just reminds me that these are the last ones.

in honor, a haiku:
i don't have a job
i refuse to graduate
i will be homeless

Okay, so it's beautiful out. This is not consoling me.

Phrases that need to be used more often:
bitchin'
Heavens to Murgatroyd!

Finally, I watched the Golden Compass yesterday night in the SOCH (where they had FREE CANDY!!! and dr. pepper. eat your heart out, steiner.) And this guy was in it:

AMAZING! He drank your milkshake and rode your polar bear.

Does your brain ever start operating in lolcat language and you can't make it stop?

2 comments:

Ryder said...

murgatroyd!

Unknown said...

Heavens to Murgatroyd, do I wanna be an astronaut now!
Gee Shulie, that's ambitious!
Darn! I wanted to be Mercury!
Wow! You're all nuts!
Hey! Those all sound like interjections to me!