Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

i should be reading atonement right now

[[happy alone ~ earlimart]]

i guess sometimes the feeling of uselessness just creeps up on you out of nowhere. or maybe it's just been a particularly long weekend. the last normal, non-named harvard weekend. i can't help but look on each day as moments before the edge of a cliff. there will come a friday when i will just have to pack up all my shit and go back to new york and hopefully, at that point, i will have some idea of what i'm doing and not just curl up in a fetal position in my high school bed clueless clueless clueless and nursing a four-year hangover without the prospect of going downstairs and finding chicken rice soup to console me.

i usually hate writing personal shit on this. like emo-ness. but my own love of attention and inability to keep sad feelings to myself always gets the better of me.

when i think of how many times i have successfully walked up and down flights and flights of stairs (i've lived on the fifth floor twice) while reading a book, wearing high heels, or delightfully tips, it makes me really sad that sometimes i have no excuses and just manage to hurt myself b/c i'm dumb.

...said too much. the next entry will just be shallow pop culture criticizz, i promise.

No comments: