Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

melon + collie


my door... note the welcome to crazyworld sign. a boy once told me he should have taken that as a warning.

everything in eliot house is broken. it is as if the house is telling us our time is up. my door is off the hinges. the bathroom door doesn't really close. the first of our three sinks is clogged. the thing you turn to turn on the shower (does that have a name?) is loose and falls off making a horrible clattering sound every time you turn it. my door being off the hinges is the worst. it only looks right when it is shut. when i open it, it hangs askew and then eventually falls down really loudly, cracking the paint and messing with the hinge. every time i open and close my door, it is like i am placing a giant unwieldy puzzle piece back in its place. now i know how babies feel.

hopelessly nostalgic thought of the day: When you go through all your facebook photos really quickly, it reminds you that you actually did have a lot of fun. Thank God for facebook photos. If I had this great a record of all the grades before there was facebook, I would feel very lucky.

I added premature nostalgia to my facebook interests a while back. That could be my tragic flaw.

No comments: