Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

oh dear lord



"should I choose a noble occupation
if I did I’d only show up late and
sick and they would stare at me with hatred
plus my only natural talent’s wasted
on my alcoholic friends
the party never ends
my alcoholic friends"

~ the dresden dolls

paper #1: feminism and the construction of femininity in The Golden Compass and Matilda 8-10 pp. (miraculously prof moved due date back til tuesday, hell yeah)
paper #2: food and hedonistic consumption in Sex and the City 12-15 pp. (due tomorrow)

sounds kind of fun, right? gahhhhhhhhhh. goodbye arts first weekend, hello me sitting in my bed trying desperately to write my last papers at harvard.

p.s. i think i ate more yesterday than i had the entire week leading up to it (thx to corn dogs, arts first bbq, grafton st, ihop, bubble tea, and the quincy grille... i am not kidding).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is listed on gossipgeek!