Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy almost VDay (heh, vd)

[[Easier to Lie ~ Aqualung]]

For more awesome Valentine's day e-cards, go here. I think someecards really captures the zeitgeist of our nation through their amusing greeting cards. "Capturing the zeitgeist of our nation" is my new favorite pretentious thing to say, and I swear during this, my last semester at Harvard, I vow to say it at least once in each of my sections.

"Oh, this rain it will continue through the morning as I'm listening to the bells of the cathedral. I am thinking of your voice and of the midnight picnic once upon a time before the rain began. And I finish up my coffee and it's time to catch the train." ~ Suzanne Vega

Rain sucks. Nuff said.

Also happy birthday, Julianne Ross. Unlike that creepy Cassie girl in Uno's or whatever, I think you're hot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT'S OFFICIALLY THE GREATEST SITE I'VE EVER SEEN. I JUST SUBSCRIBED.

-Savage