Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

posts that make you dumb



[[Our Life is Not a Movie or Maybe ~ Okkervil River]]

This is kind of cool. Most surprising find: Colleges where the majority of students listed "I don't read" as their favorite book scored higher than those where "Fahrenheit 451" is listed as one of the favorite books. Also, that people at "smart schools" like Freakonomics. Isn't it kind of an airport read? I personally read it over intersession '07 in Florida, which is kind of like the airport of the United States, no?

Procrastinatory obsession of the day: Perry Bible Fellowship. This one's for Barry Shafrin, who kindly watched the beginning of Enchanted with me tonight, despite various technical difficulties. Amy Adams is kind of an awesome human being. (Is it weird that I use "kind of" to mean "really"? I mean, that is kind of the exact opposite of its meaning, right?)

Also, happy birthday to Megan Savage and Olivia Benowitz, two of the few people who actually read this... I hope.

Procrastinatory obsession of the day #2: LOLBAMAZ

Finally, here's a video of a dog dancing. If only we all were so talented. Honestly, though, the woman's not that great of a dancer, just the dog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Perry Bible Fellowship is my boyfriend.

(YOU SOCK)

-Meg Sav