Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

i am currently not on fire

Kind of old but worth watching:


Even older but even more worth watching:


Sometimes I am conflicted about my feelings on her. But she's so adorable.

I should probably be more conflicted, but in actuality, am less conflicted about my feelings about people on fire. In movies. Not like actually. The terrible thing is it's actually surprisingly difficult to find pictures of people on fire on the Internet without stumbling upon horribly grotesque pictures of actual people on actual fire. WAHHHHHH. I will spare you those, but if you do watch Scrooged or Nacho Libre or other quality films, there are great moments in which people are all flail-y, arms akimbo, but nobody actually gets hurt. That is important, I think, because I really am pro-people-not-dying. I consider myself kind of a philanthropist when it comes to that.

Intrigued? Play the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you had posted about sarah silverman without including this video i would have been so mad at you. i knew i could count on you! YEAH YEAH!

...the kroks don't get funny things.

>>bouncy arm dance<<

Aly V said...

I love that about you. People on fire are funny? You know what seems like it would be funny but it's not? Scaring 5 year-olds with fake jumping spiders. Oops.