Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

kind of obsessed with these videos



Barry got me stuck on watching all these videos from UMich's musical theatre program's Dance workshop. They are all gorgeous and it is watching ish like this that makes me miss dancing and performing. I haven't really performed in anything since sophomore year, which is an incredibly depressing thing to think about. And I can't really imagine having a lot of dance performance opportunities post- college. Tres le sigh. If I could do it all again, I would do everything and nothing differently. I could have done a few more extra-curriculars, no? Probably no.

Anyways, these people are phenom b/c you know they must also be good at singing and they are so versatile.


This one's really good, too. Romaaaaaaantic and cheezy, but the choreo's gorgeous and they actually really capture the essence of each song.

I think the Crimson should write something about post-thesis anxiety. It's also just kind of lonely on campus and yet, I"m still too lazy to get out of bed. I've never been good at the whole relaxing thing.

No comments: