Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mamram and I had a contest to see who could make themselves cry first. Obviously, I won. A better contest would have been to see who could keep themselves from crying the longest. I would lose that one.

Then, I made a vagina out of my napkin. I think that I have found my new calling as an erotic origamist.


One midterm down, one to go. And a paper. And my thesis, I suppose. But today, our wgs TF made us these pastries which were like advanced coconut congo bars. I could not even identify all of the ingredients. They had like... coconut, pecans, caramel chips, chocolate chips, peanut butter, granola, chunks of white chocolate... totally out of control.

The more I look/listen to/have to deal with Tyra Banks, the more she makes me want to die. How she got Clinton, Obama, and Edwards to all appear on her show is beyond me. BEYOND ME. She is psychotic. She made Edwards eat Wendy's for zero reason. And then asked him if he was embarassed. And he said yes. Obviously. Also, Obama and Clinton both did spots for Us Weekly. Have they not read US Weekly? Just because they're younger and it's like this crazy new race where there's a woman and a black person running does not mean people need to pander to shitty news sources and drink Wendy's milkshakes with Tyra. Where do you draw the line between a kickass viral video that reaches youth and just being an idiot?

No comments: