Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

off to cancun


not me...

i am leaving campus for mexico tomorrow, which inspired me to make a top 10 list of my favorite things about post-spring-break at harvard so i have lovely things to look forward to:

10. Until Kuelli ruined them for me by telling me exactly what was in them and how many calories they have, frozen cappuccinos from the lamont cafe.
9. when TFs let you have class outside
8. free cone day at ben & jerry's
7. jogging by the charles
6. prefrosh weekend
5. arts first weekend
4. wearing cute clothes instead of bundling up
3. skipping class to sit in the eliot courtyard and read
2. the fete
1. midnight walks... Honestly, some of the best memories I have of Harvard involve walking around late at night with no destination in mind. Especially by the Charles.

No comments: