Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

sunday bloody sunday


me still in bed at 1 pm

This made me too happy:
BARRY SHAFRIN singing with an ALL-MALE A CAPELLA GROUP a song about the LAMONT CAFE to the tune of ALICIA KEYES' "NO ONE" in a room full of A-LIST CAMPUS CELEBRITIES.

Too many things I love. On the other hand, not every moment can be so soul-crushingly beautiful. Sometimes we have to buckle down and do work. Who am I kidding? This is unlikely to happen at any moment on the immediate horizon, despite the fact that all this talk of "exemptions for senior thesis writers" doesn't seem to apply to me. In other words, I have a paper and two midterms this upcoming week with only 18 days until my thesis is due. Motherlicker. But I hate talk of schoolwork because someone else always has more and it inevitably turns into one of those my life is worse than yours unnecessary fiascos. Good luck with your work, homeskilletbabies. Remember that the time of midnight 70 degree walks and flip flops and iced coffee is just around the corner. Can you smell it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

And I can smell it.

I CAN.

xoxoxo

~rachel